The Dynamique Aurora is a new model in the range that incorporates much of the technology of the popular Caparo model, but at a more affordable level.
The Dynamique Aurora features Six solid-core conductors per channel, each 7N silver-plated copper core insulated in a super low-loss air-spaced PTFE dielectric and arranged in a counter-balanced, helical twist geometry.
Two resonance dampers per channel (one at either end) reduce mechanically induced distortions. Aurora offers a tonally neutral presentation with excellent speed and fine detail.
Terminated with rhodium over silver plated versions of the new Dynamique KIR-2 & KIR-3 banana and spade connectors.
- Conductor type: silver-plated ofc copper (7n)
- Conductors per channel: 6 x 19 awg (11 awg equivalent)
- Dielectric: teflon, air-spaced
- Geometry: counter-balanced helical twist, triple-balanced
- Damping: 2 x resonance dampers per channel
- Connectors (banana): dynamique kir-2 rhodium
- Connectors (spade): dynamique kir-3 rhodium
- Length: 3 metre pair
All Dynamique audio cables are handmade in the UK to the very highest standards of workmanship to provide you with a cable that will outperform other audio cables from other manufacturers, particularly mass produced product from the major brands.